- About us
- Agrud Ltd. (referred to in these Terms of Service as “we”, or “us”) is a company registered in Singapore, whose address is at 300 Tampines Ave 5, Tampines Junction, Level 09-02, Singapore 529653.
- Our Service allows users to create, curate, and deliver, specialized newsfeed.
- Should you have any questions about these Terms of Service or wish to contact us for any reason whatsoever, please use the contact details set out below:
Post : 300 Tampines Ave 5, Tampines Junction, Level 09-02, Singapore 529653
E-mail : email@example.com
- About you
By ordering any Services from us, you confirm that you are:
- over 18 years old; and
- residing in a jurisdiction where it is not prohibited by law to offer or use our Services (It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally allowed to use our Services where you are located).
If any of the above is incorrect, you must not order any Service from this Platform and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or accept your order.
If you are ordering Services on behalf of a company, corporation, government body or any other type of non-natural person, you confirm that you are authorized to transact business and enter into binding agreements on its behalf.
- Service descriptions
- All Service descriptions on the Platform are provided in good faith but are intended as guidance only and actual Services may vary.
- All prices shown on the Platform are in Singapore Dollar and [inclusive/exclusive] of Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) at the relevant rate.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to keep prices up-to-date on the Platform, we reserve the right to alter prices at any time. Any change in price will be communicated to you prior to delivery of the relevant Services.
- Intellectual property
- You acknowledge that, as between you and us, we own all present and future copyright, registered and unregistered trademarks, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights and all other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to the Services ("IPR").
- If any IPR vests in you, whether by operation of law or otherwise, and as far as the Service allows you to create or share content on the Platform or through the Service, you hereby assign to us all right, title and interest (whether legal or beneficial) in such IPR throughout the world absolutely to the fullest extent possible, including any and all renewals and extensions of such IPR. You unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you may have either now or in the future existing in or in relation to the Services. You also agree to execute and do all such deeds, documents, acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any IPR to us, to carry out the intended purpose of these Terms of Service or to establish, perfect, preserve or enforce our rights under these Terms of Service.
- The content shared with you through the Service may include content in which third parties have intellectual property rights, including without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, and service marks. You agree not to use the Service to violate the intellectual property rights of third parties, and we specifically disclaim any liability for any violation on your part of any intellectual property right of any third party.
- The names “Agrud”, and “AgrudTech” are trademarks of Agrud Ltd., and your use of the Service does not grant to you any right to use these terms or any other trademark or trade dress of Agrud Ltd. without its express written permission.
- We take copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe that any content on our website or content shared through the Platform infringes on your or another party’s intellectual property rights, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email: (i) a description of the content you believe to be infringing; (ii) where we can find the content; (iii) the identity of the party you believe owns the copyright; (iv) your contact
- Service delivery
- The delivery of our Services depends on services of third parties including international and local telecom companies, and we make no warranty or representation as to the operation of these third parties and bear no liability for any failure or omission on the part of these or any third parties.
- We are not liable for any failure of the Service, including without limitation: disruptions, untimely delivery, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or any other reason due to action or inaction by us or any third party which may impair your access to the Platform or the delivery of the Service temporarily or permanently.
- We provide an aggregation service, and we do not pre-screen any of the news delivered on your feed. We are not responsible for the content of any news delivered to you or any party through your newsfeed, including without limitation, responsibility for the timeliness or accuracy of information, or the delivery of content which you or any party may find offensive.
- User accounts
- Our Platform allows you to create user accounts.
- You must provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information in all fields indicated as mandatory when creating and updating an account.
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur on or under the account. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to our account.
- Payment for the Services
- No Services will be provided until we have received payment in full for those Services.
- All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. If your payment is not authorised, we will cancel your order and notify you in writing (which may include e-mail) that we have done so.
- If we cannot supply you with the Services that you have ordered, we will cancel your order and inform you of this as soon as reasonably possible. We will give you a full refund where you have already paid for the Services.
- Delivery of the Services
All Services shall be delivered electronically through our Platform.
- Our liability to you
- We will use reasonable skill and care in fulfilling any order placed by you which is accepted by us. However, we exclude all other representations, warranties, conditions and terms express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Save as expressly set out in these Terms of Service, we will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss or for loss of profits or revenues howsoever caused arising in connection with any order placed by you.
- Notwithstanding the above, our total liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence or on any other basis) to you, for any loss or damage shall be limited to the sums paid or payable for the Services.
- We will not be liable to you where we breach these Terms of Service due to any cause that is beyond our reasonable control, including acts of God, explosions, floods, tempests, fires or accidents; wars or threats of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions, or trade disputes; difficulties in obtaining materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit our liability for personal injury, death or fraud.
- This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- No Returns and Refunds
- All Sales are final.
- In limited cases, you may be able to cancel your order with us before the Services are delivered to you. If you cancel your order in such circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you.
- Other important terms
- We may update or amend these Terms of Service from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Platform.
- These Terms of Service supersede any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other representations or statements made by us to you, whether oral, written or otherwise.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service to any third party unless we agree in writing.
- We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms of Service to any third party at our discretion.
- No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms of Service shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
- If any of these Terms of Service are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect.
- Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Terms of Service. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service are governed by Singapore. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.